Belsey Bridge Conference Centre
Ditchingham, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 2DZ
Belsey Bridge, in Ditchingham on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, specialises in residential and day conferences for up to 110 delegates. With over 20 acres of grounds the venue is designed to support quiet reflection and there are many delightful walks in the surrounding countryside.
The Centre is well known for the excellent quality of the food and provision of special diets. All fresh food is sourced locally and many groups return year after year because of the food alone.
The older part of the Centre was built in 1863 as a girls’ boarding school by the Community of All Hallows. The school closed in 1990 and was converted into a Conference Centre. In 1999 it underwent a substantial refurbishment with a further 40 en-suite rooms being added. Most recently, in 2009, CCT acquired the Centre and re-launched it as ‘Belsey Bridge Conference Centre’.
- Accommodation for 110 people
- Three large conference halls seating up to 110 each
- Six smaller meeting rooms seating between 8-25 delegates
- 81 bedrooms - with single, twin, double, family and disabled rooms available
- Free wireless internet available
- Free use of AV equipment
- Full catering packages & licenced bar
- Sports facilities including outdoor swimming pool
- Relaxed, peaceful and quiet environment within a rural setting
Have a closer look at Belsey Bridge with our photo tour. Explore the Centre in a bit more depth and see the excellent accommodation, conference and leisure facilities, beautiful gardens and grounds for yourself, to ensure Belsey Bridge meets the requirements for your stay.