The Hayes Conference Centre
Swanwick, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 1AU
The Hayes, in Swanwick, Derbyshire, has successfully been the market leader as a Christian Conference Centre since 1911, providing residential and day conference facilities for up to 400 delegates. Set in beautiful Derbyshire countryside with easy road, rail and air links, the Centre is well equipped to serve your conference with quality facilities, and friendly, efficient staff.
The Centre offers a flexible range of facilities to ensure your needs are met. International, national, regional and local conferences are all held at The Hayes. Several organisations have used the Centre each year for over 50 years.
The Hayes was built in the 1860s as the home of Mr. Fitzherbert Wright, maternal great, great grandfather of the Duchess of York. In 1910 his son, Henry, sold the Estate to the company who adapted and extended it for use as a Conference Centre.
- Accommodation for 400 people
- Three large conference halls seating over 300 each
- Over 30 smaller rooms
- 265 Bedrooms - with single, twin, double, family and disabled rooms
- Free wireless internet available
- Free use of AV equipment
- Full catering packages & licenced bar
- Sports facilities & games room
- Award winning gardens & grounds
- Chapel for prayer and meditation
Have a closer look at The Hayes with our photo tour. Explore the Centre in a bit more depth and see the excellent accommodation, conference and leisure facilities, beautiful gardens and grounds for yourself, to ensure The Hayes meets the requirements for your stay.